HUMPY'S BIG SPAWN OUTDOOR CONCERT
BUY TICKETS >>
July 19, 2014 // 6PM
LA-based indie band GROUPLOVE will be headlining Humpy's Big Spawn Outdoor summer concert of Saturday, July 19th, in downtown Anchorage.
This is an All Ages show with full bar with valid ID for those 21 and over. Tickets are $48.50 each and $55.00 day of show. Tickets are on sale now at www.brownpapertickets.com and Humpy’s. Doors open at 6pm. For more details visit our Facebook page.
Here is some important information for all ticket holders.
**PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY!**
The will call booth will be located on 6th Ave and F Street. We highly encourage you to pick up your will call tickets ahead of time. WIll call tickets can be picked up in the Humpy’s Duck Hut located at Humpy’s in the front entrance. You will need to show your ID. Day of show will call tickets can be picked up starting at 5pm at the door.
If you selected the ‘mobile tickets’ option, you will need to log in to your Brown Paper Tickets account and select the option to show tickets.
‘PRINT AT HOME’
If you selected ‘PRINT AT HOME’ option and were unable to print or access your ‘QR’ code, we strongly encourage you to contact Susynn Snyder at 907-276-2337.
General Event Information
- NO RE-ENTRY ALLOWED. Come prepared for weather conditions.
- This event is an all ages show with full bar for 21 and over, all those entering the 21 and over area are required to show a valid state ID. No minors are allowed in the over 21 area, even with a parent or legal guardian. (Sorry folks, it’s not our rule, it’s the law)
- All bags and purses will be subjected to a search prior to entry.
- Cash only accepted inside the concert. There will be an ATM at the event for your use.
- F Street from 6th Ave to 8th Ave will be closed along with portions of 7th Ave to the left and right of F Street for the event.
- Parking will be limited. We suggest parking at the EasyPark Garage at 6th and G Street, or the Pacillo Garage will be accessible via 7th Ave., but all Pacillo Garage traffic must exit 7th Ave. onto E St, as the intersection of 7th/F will be closed for the duration of the event.
- Food will be available for purchase inside the show. You will not be able to go in and out of Humpy’s to get food there.
- Plenty of Port-a-Pots will also be at your service.
We want everyone to have a fun and safe evening so please drink responsibly. If you need a ride home please let us know.